Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder- Translucent Review

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketLAURA MERCIER TRANSLUCENT LOOSE SETTING POWDER
I have oily, acne prone, sensitive skin. Since I have oily skin, i always set my liquid foundation and/or concealer with Laura Mercier's Translucent Setting Powder. I have been using this translucent setting powder for about a little over two years. Besides the fact that this loose powder is a bit pricey, I have no problem with it. You will get 1 oz of this finely milled translucent setting powder for $34. To set my foundation and/or concealer, I apply this loose powder with my Laura Mercier velour puff ($12). I prefer using loose powder and a powder puff, instead of pressed powder and a brush because i find that when you use the velour puff to apply the translucent setting powder the loose powder will go on more evenly, especially if you have acne. This powder doesn't have any shimmer in it, nor does it make my skin oily. This powder is also very gentle; perfect for sensitive skin, so it doesn't break me out. It gives me a nice matte, smooth finish without any cakeyness.

Comments

  1. It looks great on you. If they ever make a darker version I’d love to try it. No matter what any company says, whitish/light-colored translucent powders do not work on all skin tones.


    Nude'tude Eyeshadow Palette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment