MAKE UP FOREVER PROFESSIONAL Full Cover Concealer Review

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I have oily, sensitive, acne prone skin. I've only used three concealers in my lifetime, and it didn't take me as long as I thought it would to find the perfect concealer. I fell in love with this concealer after the first use. I'm never going to use another concealer. It's perfect for my skin; it doesn't break me out, it doesn't make my skin oily, it's gentle, and it's the perfect shade for my skin. I use the shade #10, Golden Beige. I bought this 0.5 oz concealer at my local Sephora for $30. I apply this concealer using my Essence of beauty two sided brush. It's the perfect brush to apply concealer because you can apply the concealer using one end of the brush and the other end you can blend out the concealer. This concealer is perfect for covering acne, acne scars, redness, under eye circles, dark under eye circles, etc. It's creamy, waterproof, and goes on smoothly when applied. However it does tend to dry out fast during application, so if you have a lot of problem areas you want to cover, apply it quick! During my bad acne days, i always wanted to hide my acne, of course you can't always hide your acne completely but you can give the appearance of having no acne by covering it with concealer. I love this concealer because whenever i applied it to my face to cover my acne, it would always give me full coverage but it would feel very light on my skin, it also was very gentle and didn't break me out which is one of the main reasons why i love this concealer so much. I've been using this concealer for almost two years now, and i plan on continuing using it.

PROS:
Full coverage with light weight feeling
Good color selection
water proof
long lasting
Good packaging for easy application

CONS:
Tends to dry out fast during application
could be pricey for someone on a tight budget

Comments

  1. I was google-ing reviews on this concealer and came across your review. I recently bought this concealer and I'm in love! Best concealer for acne/acne scars or any redness. Mine is #6 which is a bit too light for me. Wish it was a bit cheaper though.
    Great review :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment