Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Forever 21 Orange Purse with Gold Chain Strap

PhotobucketPhotobucketWhen i saw this purse in Forever 21, I immediately grabbed it. The bold orange color, and the gold chain strap is what attracted me. The bold orange color can brighten up any cold, gloomy winter day. The color of the purse is also perfect to wear during the spring/summer. This purse is perfect to wear during all seasons. I love the gold chain strap; very Chanel-esque. I purchased this purse for $22.90. In my opinion, this purse is pretty pricey, considering it is from Forever 21, however I really like the quality of this purse. The gold chain strap is adjustable, so if you prefer long straps on purses, then you can make it longer.

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe that's from Forever! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have it and love mine. You're so right re: the versatility of this piece and the look/quality of it at such an affordable price.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have it also but i am not sure what to wear it with?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...