Collective Clothing and Accessories Haul: American Apparel, Forever 21, Target & Icing ♥ Part 2

Click the links to see the products i purchased !:
{ ♥ } Forever 21 Orange Purse with Gold Chain Strap
{ ♥ } American Apparel Velvet Full Woven Skirt in Burgundy
{ ♥ } Womens Mossimo Supply Co. Kacey Cowboy Ankle Boot in Black
{ ♥ } Womens Mossimo Supply Co. Kacey Cowboy Ankle Boot in Brown
{ ♥ } Icing Tribal Pendant Necklace with Dangling Spikes


CLICK HERE to watch PART 1 of my Collective Haul, featuring makeup and skin care items.


My BLOG | Shop My Closet | My Fashion Youtube Channel | Twitter

Comments

  1. Lovely!
    http://fafafoomfarah.blogspot.com/ xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm checking yours out now and what's the first thing I see? The same F21 orange chain bag that I recently purchased and totally adore! I can't wait to see how you style it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some good stuff! Those boots are great!

    xo jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comment! :] Love your blog, especially the product reviews - followed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment