High Waisted Shorts, Burgundy Sweater & ASOS ANGELES Mid Heel Leather Buckle Ankle Boot ; Outfit

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
What I am wearing: Burgundy Sweater, Knee High Socks and Necklace are from Forever 21. Tights are from Target. Boots are from ASOS. High Waisted Denim Shorts is thrifted.

High Waisted Shorts, Burgundy Sweater & ASOS ANGELES Mid Heel Leather Buckle Ankle Boot

I actually took these pictures back in 2011, either in November or December, but I never got around to uploading them. If you watched my video on How I style: Lace-up boots, then you have probably already seen this look already. The only difference between the look in my video and the look from the pictures above is the boots. In the pictures you see above, I am wearing my ASOS ANGELES Mid Heel Leather Buckle Ankle Boot in Light Tan. Even though it is winter, I still love to wear shorts and skirts and since it has been quite cold lately, I have been wearing tights and knee high socks nonstop. Not only does tights and knee high socks keep your legs warm during the winter time, but they can instantly make any outfit chic. The pictures are always taken by me, and the outfit is always styled by me.

Shop My Closet | My Fashion Youtube Channel | Twitter

Comments

  1. love this with the knee high socks! you've got legs for miles, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color of your sweater! It goes perfectly with your cute boots :)

    By the way, I'm giving away a pair of Le Specs sunglasses on my blog if you're interested!
    Rouge Fox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look! I've had my eye on that same necklace for a while but just never got it... it looks great with your outfit!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment