Tuesday, January 17, 2012

NYX Round Lipstick in Fig & Tea Rose, and Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Beige || Swatches + Pictures & Review

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

The swatches of the lip gloss and lipsticks I purchased at Ulta are gorgeous, however I am a bit disappointed. I was expecting to instantly fall in love with these products, but after I applied it to my lips, I really didn't like the texture and the smell of the lipsticks and lip gloss. When I applied the lipsticks it felt as if I was applying Rimmel's lasting finish lipstick, which I don't like. The lipsticks do have a slight scent which I also don't like, and the scent of the lip gloss is just too overwhelming for me; I love cosmetics without a smell to it. I am really disappointed by these products, however I don't regret it because I know now that NYX cosmetics are not for me.

My BLOG | Shop My Closet | My Fashion Youtube Channel | Twitter

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...