Saturday, January 14, 2012

Shiseido Pureness Deep Cleansing Foam Review

Photobucket
Shiseido Pureness Deep Cleansing Foam Review

I have been hooked to this cleanser ever I discovered it. My favorite thing about this cleanser is that it is extremely gentle and has little exfoliating beads, so it exfoliates your face as your cleansing it. This cleanser is perfect for those who have extremely sensitive skin, and oily skin; as I said before, it is extremely gentle and it controls the oil on my face. For those of you wondering, I have sensitive, acne prone, oily skin. I purchased this cleanser at my local Sephora. You get 3.6 oz for $22. I use this cleanser every single morning to wash my face. I don't use this at night because in my opinion I don't think this is a really strong cleanser to remove my make up and control my acne prone skin. I love the texture and formula of this cleanser, it's very creamy and gentle for your skin. It claims to be a deep cleansing foam, but whenever I cleanse my face it isn't foamy, however I have read many reviews that it is foamy, but this is just what I have experienced from this cleanser. Even though it isn't foamy for me, I still love this cleanser, it's truly the best cleanser I have ever used, and I plan on continue using this cleanser.

Pros:
Exfoliates
Extremely Gentle
Deep Cleanser
Perfect for oily, sensitive skin

Cons:
Not Foamy (Doesn't bother me, but could be a con for some)
A bit pricey
May not be a strong cleanser for really bad acne prone skin

Read my The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash Review: CLICK HERE

My BLOG | Shop My Closet | My Fashion Youtube Channel | Twitter

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...