How I style: Black High Waisted Shorts

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

High Waisted Shorts are from F21, and the black ankle boots are from Target . CLICK HERE To see pictures of the black ankle boots .

Look #1
Floral bustier, black High waisted shorts, and necklace are from F21
Sweater is from Kohl's CLICK HEREE to check out Kohl's sweaters .
Black ankle boots and tights are from Target

Look #2
Cowl Neck sweater, tights, and ankle boots are from Target
White sweater and earrings are from F21

Look #3
Red Blazer (?) used to be my moms.
The top is actually a long skirt my mom used to wear back in the day (I just tucked it into the shorts)
Black High Waisted Shorts are from F21
Tights and boots are from Target
Necklace is from Buffalo Exchange
Cream Colored Circle Scarf is from H&M



Song by Flight Facilities - Crave You ft Giselle (Bxentric Remix)

The photos are modeled and taken by me. The videos are filmed and edited by me as well.
I bought all of the clothes and accessories and put together the outfits.



My BLOG | Shop My Closet | My Fashion Youtube Channel | Twitter

Comments

  1. I love the high waisted shorts look. You definitely pulled it off!!

    XOXO,

    Britt + Whit

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous!! Amazin outfits!! My favorite is the second one ;)

    Love the "Chinese New Year + My Brother's Birthday" post, so yummy :P

    I really like your style and your blog!

    Maybe you want to follow each other? I'll follow you back for sure :)

    x♥x♥

    "Dicas de saúde, beleza, e exercício físico em casa"



    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girl, thanks for stopping by my blog! ah, i have a pair of high waisted black shorts as well and can't get enough of them! they're the perfect wardrobe staple!

    xoxo,
    http://pancakeSTACKER.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful outfits!! You wear them well! Very cute pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect outfit! Looking so adorable....

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment