Valentine's Day Outfits 2012 ❥

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

L o o k # 1 ❥
Blazer , Lace top , belt & purse are from Forever 21 .
Tights & Mossimo Supply Co. Kacey Cowboy Ankle Boot in Black are from Target .

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

L o o k # 2 ❥
Burgundy Velvet skirt is from American Apparel
Lace top , tights , and Mossimo Supply Co. Kacey Cowboy Ankle Boot in Black are from Target .
Necklace is from Forever 21 .
Clutch used to be my mom's back in the day .

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

L o o k # 3 ❥

Pink Tulle Dress , Lace Top , & Mossimo Supply Co. Kacey Cowboy Ankle Boot in Black are from Target .
Polka Dot Tights are from H&M .
Necklace is from Forever 21 .



Song by Labyrinth Ear - Humble Bones (Giraffage Remix)

Hello everyone :) These 3 looks are just something I would wear during Valentine's Day . As you can tell , I really love anything lace & pink . (: I filmed this, took the pictures , & edited all the pictures in one day . I edited the video yesterday and some of today ; I hope you appreciate my hard work c:

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone ! :)

CLICK HEREE to see more pictures of the Mossimo Supply Co. Kacey Cowboy Ankle Boot in Black .

My BLOG | Shop My Closet | My Fashion Youtube Channel | Twitter


The photos are modeled and taken by me. The videos are filmed and edited by me as well.
I purchased all of the clothes and accessories, except for the lace top from F21 which was purchased by my friend for me , and I styled all of the outfits .

Comments

  1. adorable. i love all of them :)
    ~niki <3
    http://youngandimmortal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i am so envious of your collection of clothes! all three looks really are beautiful - good luck deciding on one for valentines day! if it were me, i would have to change into all three at some point in the day. adore it!



    http://reinade-lanoche.blogspot.com

    http://reinade-lanoche.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looks - they're all perfect for valentine's! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. everything looks amazing! that white purse in the first photos is so amazing! :)
    love it, following you

    inwithdnew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog and I'm truly in love with your style! All of these looks are so romantic and pretty...and of course, SO well styled! I really adore the red velvet skirt from AA - it's such a stunning colour. Amazing blog, girl!

    xoxo Ally
    pinsandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that clutch!!!

    www.absurdlypeculiar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love all the outfits so pretty!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhhh what a cute outfit!!! Love the lace!! :) Pretty in pink!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey. Great pictures! I follow you & if you like follow me back! :)

    The Golden Bun | new post | follow me

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all three of these looks, I would rock them any day! The last one if my favorite. Just found your blog, you have such an amazing style. I'm following. Hope you can stop by soon and follow if you like.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute looks! :) the last is my fav :) Thanks for stopping by! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment