Haul: Victoria Secret, Forever 21, Target, Nordstrom's, Sanrio, & Sigma

My Melody Cosmetic Case and Pen & Hello Kitty Camera CasePhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Victoria Secret Lipstick in WishPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sigma's Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki brush
PhotobucketPhotobucket
CLICK HERE to read my Flat Top Kabuki Brush Review
CLICK HERE to see Sigma's Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki

Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream Light/Medium
Photobucket

Christian Dior - Diorsnow DNA Reverse Night Serum
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

My Forever 21 Purchases
PhotobucketPhotobucket




My BLOG | Shop My Closet | My Fashion Youtube Channel | Twitter

Comments

  1. Oooh~ I love the floral cut-out top you got there, it's lovely!
    Just followed your blog, its fantastic :) Would be nice if you can check mine out x

    diamondinrouge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Forever21 tops are just too cute :D
    xx
    http://www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com/2012/04/manicure-monday-essence-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so sweet! Would you like to follow each others blog on GFC? XoXo

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the haul! Awww the sanrio stuff is super cute along with the mint f21 top! :)

    xx,
    Jackie

    www.fashionationstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice idea.. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment