Friday, April 6, 2012

Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki - F80 Review

Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki - F80PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki - F80

I received my Flat Top Kabuki brush in a silver box with a cute little ribbon wrapped around the box. I was surprised by how cute my brush came packaged. It felt like I was receiving a gift and I couldn't wait to unwrap it. Sigma's Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki brush is $16 and that is a reasonable, affordable price for a good quality brush.
I apply my liquid foundation using my stippling brush and then I use Sigma's Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush to buff out my liquid foundation The short and dense bristles on this brush make it easy to buff out your liquid foundation to give you an even, flawless finish..definitely no cakeyness! The bristles are also super soft so you can gently buff out your foundation and the bristles won't be poking at your skin. If you don't use liquid foundation this brush can be also used with cream and powder products.

Pros:
Gives you an even, flawless finish
Super soft, dense bristles
Long handle makes it easy to control
Perfect to use with liquid, cream, and/or powder makeup products
The brush comes in pretty packaging

Cons:
Bristles can be stained

CLICK HERE to see Sigma's Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki - F80

CLICK HERE to go to Sigmabeauty.com || FREE gift with $30 purchase



My BLOG | Shop My Closet | My Fashion Youtube Channel | Twitter




The brush was kindly sent to me for a possible review

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...