Monday, April 16, 2012

Spring Outfits ❤ w/ Coral Bodycon Skirt

- L o o k # 1 -
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Look #1: Bird Printed Cardigan, Heart Stud Earrings, Orange Purse & Beige Wedges are from Forever 21, Coral Colored Bodycon Skirt is from Rue12. The White Ruffled Top is made by me.

For my first look, I styled my coral colored bodycon skirt with my ruffled white top I made myself and my bird printed cardigan from Forever 21. I am absolutely in love with the little birds printed on my cardigan. The birds printed on my cardigan reminds me of Miu Miu's sparrow print, and I am in love with Miu Miu's Sparrow Printed Pumps and clothing, but since I can't afford any of Miu Miu's beautiful, chic clothing and accessories, my bird printed cardigan will have to suffice.

- L o o k # 2 -
CLICK HERE to see outfit pictures of Look #2

Look #2: Beige Wedges, Heart Stud Earrings & Colorful Charm Necklace are from Forever 21. Blue Blazer was made by my mom. White Top & Coral Colored Bodycon skirt are from Rue12.

For the second look, I'm wearing my color blocking outfit that I featured in my last video (Spring 2012 Fashion Trends ✿ Outfit Ideas). As I mentioned before in the description box of my last video, this outfit didn't turn out as good as I hoped it would, but after seeing many sweet comments about this look, it made me really happy that you guys like this outfit. I paired my coral colored bodycon skirt with a flowy white top and a blue blazer, and I accessorized this look with my colorful charm necklace from Forever 21. I think this look would look absolutely perfect with a turquoise blazer instead of a blue blazer but sadly I don't own one D: For shoes, I'm wearing my beige wedges from Forever 21.

- L o o k # 3 -
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Look #3: White Sheer Button Down is from H&M. Coral Colored Bodycon Skirt is from Rue12. Gold Necklace, Heart Stud Earrings, Orange Purse & Beige Wedges are from F21. Gold Chain Bracelet is from Target, and Studded Rhinestone Bracelet c/o Nsideadivascloset.

For the third look, I paired my coral colored bodycon skirt with my sheer white button down. I left the bottom buttons unbuttoned and tied the ends of my top together to give the outfit a more beachy, summery feel. I accessorized my outfit with my favorite gold necklace from Forever 21, and my orange purse which is also from Forever 21. To balance out the gold necklace, I wore my new bracelets from Target (Gold chain bracelet) and Nsideadivascloset (studded rhinestone bracelet). For shoes, I'm wearing my beige wedges from Forever 21.

- L o o k # 4 -
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Look #4: Floral Top, Beige Wedges, & Bow Purse are from F21. Coral Colored Bodycon Skirt is from Rue12. Bear Rhinestone Ring c/o Nsideadivascloset.

I was originally going to use this as my third outfit for my video, but decided to go with another outfit instead. So since I thought this was going to be my third look for my video, I took pictures of this outfit and wanted to share this look c:

Song by Cube Face - Tell Me



For this video, I styled three outfits(as you see above) featuring my coral colored bodycon skirt. Coral is a very trendy color at the moment and one of my favorite colors to wear during the spring. I love bodycon skirts because they are really inexpensive and they are perfect to wear during the spring and summer. You can get bodycon skirts in different patterns and colors; it's a really affordable way to incorporate patterns and colors into your outfits without spending a ton of money.


My BLOG | Shop My Closet | My Fashion Youtube Channel | Twitter


The photos are modeled and taken by me. The videos are filmed and edited by me as well.
I bought all of the clothes and accessories and put together the outfits.

15 comments:

  1. I love the orange clutch, really great find from F21 :)

    161cm.com

    <3joanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfits! I love the gold bracelets stacked together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable skirt!

    http://navlandstyle.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit and your gorgeous!
    Jen and jess xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute looks!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute colors and you are so pretty!

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally lusting over your outfits! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look #2 is my fav look and I love your mint green nail polish...

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the bird printed cardigan!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this look`s so adorable & cute. Love the way:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. what adorable looks! i love the pink skirt

    bijou-minou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...