Day to Night Outfits ft. IVIV Clothing

Day Look PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketEvery IVIV purchase comes with a free accessory, I received a chic cross bracelet with my order.

Lace top is from Forever 21, Tribal Style Necklace is from Icing, Boots are from Target, and Black High Low Skirt & bracelet c/o IVIV Clothing.

Night Look PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket One Shoulder Black Body Suit & Black High Low Skirt c/o IVIV Clothing, Gold Statement necklace & Black Cut out heels are from Forever 21, and Gold Bracelets are from Target and thrifted.


Hey everyone! I was kindly sent two clothing pieces from IVIV Clothing that I picked out from their site. I styled two looks to wear during the day and night featuring their Black High Low Skirt that I absolutely love.

The first look I would wear during the day time to run errands, go shopping, or hang out with friends. Lace is a must have in my closet, and it's perfect to wear all year round. Since I am in love with lace, I paired my Black High Low Skirt with my white lace top. I accessorized the look with a tribal style necklace and a cross bracelet that comes with every order. The flowyness of the skirt and the accessories give the look a laid back, boho chic feel. If it's a bit chilly during the day, I would keep warm with a denim jacket.

The second look is what I would wear during the night. The look features their Black High Low Skirt, and also their Black One Sleeve Suit. The top is very comfortable and I love the feel of the mesh sleeve against my skin. The back is mesh, as well. Since the look is all black, I accessorized with gold accessories. I love black and gold together, the colors are very classy and great for any evening occasion. The one sleeve and sheerness of body suit adds edgyness to the look and is great way to show a little bit of skin without going overboard. However, if you do plan on wearing a top like this all night, there is no opening at the bottom like most body suits I have seen before, so you will have to take off the top in order to use the restroom.

Song by Andrea - Work the Middle (Kodak to Graph Remix)


I hope you guys enjoyed these two looks! (: & thank you always for watching c:

The photos are modeled and taken by me. The videos are filmed and edited by me as well.

My BLOG | Shop My Closet | My Fashion Youtube Channel | Twitter

Comments

  1. your outfit looks so pretty, yout nails are so lovely, and thatdress really flatters your figure.x

    www.rockin-in-heels.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment