Haul: Sephora, JewelMint, Macy's, Michael's, and H&M

Benefit PorefessionalPhotobucketPhotobucket
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation in 40 Beige Photobucket Fresh SUGAR and Fresh SUGAR ROSE Lip Treatment. Beauty Insider birthday gift. Photobucket Evian Mineral Water Spray Duo to Go & 5 oz Evian Mineral Water Spray Photobucket JewelMint Briar Beauty Necklace. CLICK HERE to see more pictures of the necklace. Photobucket Locket Charms from Michael's Photobucket Socks from H&M Photobucket


Giveaway on my blog coming soon! c:



My BLOG | Shop My Closet | My Fashion Youtube Channel | Twitter

Comments

  1. Love the JM piece. I wanted everything from the May showroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing haul!
    i love the nail polish :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you like the Benefit? I've been contemplating purchasing it.

    http://glamd0lll.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pore minimizer is cool! Now following.

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment