Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Spring Skirts ft The Style Manor Mila Kunis Collection

Look #1 PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Look #1: Sweater, Necklace, & Earrings are from Forever 21. Studded purse c/o The Style Manor, and the Pink Skirt is from H&M.

Look #2 PhotobucketPhotobucket Look #2: Jade Colored Top is from UO, Floral skirt is from Target, and Gold colored circle earrings c/o The Style Manor.

Look #3 Photobucket Look #3: Skirt used as a top used to be my mom's, Skirt is from Forever 21, and Gold colored circle earrings and Gold colored Statement Necklace c/o The Style Manor.

Hey everyone! I was introduced to a new website, The Style Manor. The Style Manor features a new SET of 3 items (1 handbag and 2 pieces of jewelry) for only $39.99 every week. Each item is picked out by their very own in-house stylist who previously styled for Colbie Caillat. On their website, they feature each product and provide detailed styling tips on how to wear them. They always offer free shipping and never require any subscription fees.

They kindly sent me the Mila Kunis Collection thatI picked out. My favorite part of this collection is the purse; I am in love with the studs at the bottom of the bag and on the handle. The collection also comes with a long chained gold colored statement necklace, and a pair of gold colored circle earrings.I styled three looks featuring these three accessories.

If you ever experience any issues with defects from your purchases from the set, The Style Manor will send a replacement, free of charge!

The Mila Kunis Collection is only featured on the website for a week, May 9, 2012-May 15,2012. Get yours before the week is over! The Style Manor

Song by: Bondax - You're So




The photos are modeled and taken by me. The videos are filmed and edited by me as well. The studded purse, the long chained gold colored statement necklace, and gold colored circle earrings were sent to me from http://thestylemanor.com/gateway.php. All of the other clothing pieces & accessories were purchased by me.


My BLOG | Shop My Closet | My Fashion Youtube Channel | Twitter

19 comments:

  1. love the mint sweater on top. :) great bag with studs. love the color combo, and you look amazing all the photos. :)
    have a great wknd!

    xoxo
    jasmine
    AdamAlexMommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. These outfits are way too cute! Loving the Mila Kunis studded bag! Perfect spring outfits <3


    XOXOJOANNIE
    ANURBAN-EXPLORER.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfits. The skirts all look beautiful!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    ♥ SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    ♥ BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love EVERYTHING about look #1!

    xo

    -Lauren
    http://www.adornlafemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore your style!

    ------------------------------------

    Address in USA? Don't miss your chance - enter this amazing Ahoy! dress giveaway from Shabby Apple!

    May Giveaway with Shabby Apple (US residents only)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stumbled on your blog! Love love the colors of the first outfit xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cool idea! I love the first outfit!
    Would love for you to visit my blog sometime!

    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is really cool. Thanks for the share! And thank you for the visit to my blog as always! :)
    aneyeforfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute outfits, especially the first one! :)

    Stop by sometime, Natalie xo
    http://lavagabonddame.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!!!
    You look amazing!!!

    Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love this look !it's fab!!!



    xoxo from rome
    K.
    kcomekarolina.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love the first outfit!! the colors are wonderful together.

    Jenn
    A Petite Treat

    ReplyDelete
  13. All of the looks are super cute! My favorite is the first one. (:

    ReplyDelete
  14. I agree with Sharena, my favorite one is the first one!!! Too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Omg, I LOVE the first look!! Too cute. Well they are all really cute. Thanks for the comment on my blog. If you decide to follow me, let me know and I'll return the favor! :)

    Marisa
    http://brokewithdesignertaste.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love Love Love the first look, hun. :) hope you're having a great week so far.

    xx Love & Aloha
    http://elisharon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. All of these outfits are so gorgeous! Love that first pastely one especially!

    Rosie
    x
    therunwayrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the top in the first one and loved how you recreated the skirt into a top in the last one! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...