Friday, August 3, 2012

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation Review

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation Review
Photobucket Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation Review
I purchased this foundation at Macy's for $45. I really wanted a light weight foundation that could handle the hot and humid weather during the summer time so after hearing and reading many good things about this foundation I decided to purchase it. If you are not familiar with my skin type, I have acne prone, sensitive, and oily skin, This foundation is perfect for those of you who have the same skin type as me. I really can't say that this foundation would be perfect for someone with dry skin, because I don't have dry skin, but I will say that this foundation is hydrating for the skin and when applied, it feels very refreshing. I love how this foundation feels extremely light weight when applied but it gives the perfect amount of coverage my skin needs. This foundation has an SPF 15, but doesn't have a disgusting sunscreen scent, which I love. I also love how this foundation doesn't break me out at all; I actually feel like this foundation improves my skin.
I apply this foundation using my Mac 188 Stippling brush, and then I buff out the foundation using my Sigma F80 Flat top Kabuki brush. I then set my foundation using my Laura Mercier translucent loose setting powder with my Elf kabuki brush or my Laura Mercier powder puff. This foundation gives me a really natural-looking matte finish.
I don't have any complaints about this foundation, except for the price; I really wish the price was lower so I could have an unlimited stash of these foundations. This foundation is the best foundation I have ever used, so the price is really reasonable and is definitely worth purchasing. I highly recommend this foundation to anyone who has acne prone, sensitive, and oily skin and is looking for a foundation that is perfect to wear during the summer time.

The shade I got for my skin tone is 40 Beige

Pros:
Extremely light weight but gives the perfect amount of coverage my skin needs
Perfect to wear during hot & humid weather
Refreshing & hydrating
Has an SPF 15 & doesn't have a disgusting sunscreen scent
Doesn't break me out; I feel like this foundation improves my skin

Cons:
Could be pricey for those on a budget



CLICK HERE to enter my giveaway! Enter to win a Soufeel charm bracelet worth $150 ! :D
Read my Dior 'Diorsnow D-NA Reverse' White Reveal Night Concentrate Review
Read my Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream Review
Read my Estée Lauder Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator Review


My BLOG | Shop My Closet | My Fashion Youtube Channel | Facebook Fan Page | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...