Huge Collective Haul || Black Friday & Cyber Monday: Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, H&M, A'GACI, CVS, Sephora, and Sanrio

PhotobucketBlack Top from A'GACI. Chunky Grey Circle Scarf from H&M. Mint & Mustard colored skirt are from Charlotte Russe. Both skirts were on sale for $5 & $8.PhotobucketWhite Sweater and Quilted Purse are from Forever 21. Black Peplum Skirt and Chain Necklace are from Charlotte Russe.PhotobucketBlack Lace-up Booties. Got these for only $18 on Black FridayPhotobucketSephora + CVS Goodies. VIB 20% OffPhotobucketSephora Goodies #2. VIB $20 Off my orderPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketCute Sanrio Stationary on sale for $4 ea.



My BLOG  | Strawberriespls Shop | Shop My Closet | My Fashion Youtube Channel | Facebook Fan Page 

Comments

  1. Thank you for your comment!

    Looks like you had a very successful shopping trip - love those Sanrio products!! I wish there was a Sanrio shop in my area :( xx

    http://thecurvygirlinthecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooow i really like all the items you've bought!

    HTTP://THEREDCOATODYSSEY.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I love it! ^^ You have a nice blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    BLOG | TWITTER | TUMBLR

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment