Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette ❤ Review & Pictures

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


The Naked 1 Palette contains:
12 x 0.05 oz shadows in: Virgin (nude satin), Sin (champagne shimmer), Naked (buff matte), Sidecar (beige sparkle), Buck (brown matte), Half Baked (bronze), Smog (golden brown shimmer), Darkhorse (bronze-plum shimmer), Toasted (taupe-bronze), Hustle (mocha shimmer), Creep (near-black metallic), Gunmetal (dark grey metallic)Good Karma Eyeshadow Brush0.13 oz Travel-size Eyeshadow Primer Potion


I've been eyeing Urban Decay's Naked Palette for the longest time, but I always thought $50 was a bit pricey for an eye shadow palette since you could always find something similar at the drugstore, so I always put it back on the shelf. However for Christmas my parents got me a Sephora gift card and I immediately rushed to Sephora and purchased my Naked palette :D . I love it so much; I couldn't stop staring at all of the beautiful shadows after I purchased it. I have been using it on my eyes and brows everyday since I purchased it. I personally don't like the eye shadow brush it comes with, so I use my Ecotools eye shadow brush or my Tokidoki eye shadow brush instead.


For my eyes I use Buck, Half baked & Smog. For my brows I use Darkhorse.


CLICK HERE to enter my Soufeel Jewelry Giveaway
CLICK HERE to enter my Soufeel Jewelry Giveaway


My BLOG  | Strawberriespls Shop | Shop My Closet | My Fashion Youtube Channel | Facebook Fan Page

Comments

Post a Comment