Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Benefit 'Hello Flawless!' Oxygen Wow Liquid Foundation Review

 photo IMG_7513k-1_zpsdd52649a.jpg photo IMG_7474k_zps19b24486.jpg photo IMG_7525k_zps51978a0f.jpg

Benefit 'Hello Flawless!' Oxygen Wow Liquid Foundation Review

Read about my Journey to finding my perfect foundation!
Read about my Journey to finding my perfect foundation!


Before arriving to Sephora, I tweeted, asking if anyone who has sensitive, acne prone, oily skin has tried Benefit's Hello Flawless foundation. Having only eighty-five Twitter followers, I should of known I wouldn't get any responses back, but I tweeted it just in case because I needed any type of response fast. Since no one responded, it was up to me to make a quick decision about this foundation. I walked around Sephora a couple times, checking out different foundations but I kept heading back to Benefit's Hello Flawless Oxygen WOW Foundation. Without reading any reviews before arriving to Sephora, I decided to purchase it. I believed this foundation could become my main foundation, but I had no idea it would become my favorite. What really made me run to the register to purchase this foundation was when I read how this foundation "helps to protect against environmental stresses". My period and/or stress seems to be the main cause of my break outs. And I hate breaking out, especially when I'm stressed, so when I read this, I was instantly sold. I love everything about this foundation. The name is just so cute, and the packaging is perfect. I love how this foundation has a pump because it doesn't create a mess and dispenses the perfect amount. All I need is two pumps and I'm good to go. I would say the coverage of this foundation is light to medium. The coverage is definitely buildable, so if you love full coverage foundations you can definitely work with it. It looks and feels great. I love how it feels light on my skin but still provides the right amount of coverage to cover my acne scars and any blemishes. I also love how this foundation has an SPF of 25 PA +++. This has easily become my favorite foundation and my go-to foundation that I wear everyday. I love it so much. It's an reasonably priced foundation that provides the perfect amount of coverage for me and still feels light on my skin, as if I'm wearing no foundation.

If you were wondering, I have oily, acne prone, sensitive skin. I always mention my skin type in make up reviews because it's one of the main things I look for whenever I read skincare or make up reviews. It's important to know if someone has the same skin type as you before making the final decision so you can get a better understanding if a certain product will really work for your skin type or not.


With Oxygen Wow Hydrating Complex:
 
● Helps to boost cellular respiration for a "plumping" effect
● Helps to protect against environmental stresses  
● Contains Vitamin C & E derivatives known to prevent signs of aging  
 
 
Foundation Details:
● $34.00 for 1.0 oz.
● I'm in the shade 'I'm All The Rage' Beige (natural beige for medium complexions)
● Has an SPF of 25 PA +++
● Light to Medium Coverage; definitely buildable!



CLICK HERE to see pictures of me wearing this foundation! c:



ClICK HERE to read my Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation! Find out why I returned it!
ClICK HERE to read my Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation! Find out why I returned it!
ClICK HERE to read my Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation! Find out why I returned it!



My BLOG  | Shop My Closet | My Fashion Youtube Channel | Strawberriespls Shop | Facebook Fan Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...