Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss in Coral Silk || Pictures

 photo IMG_7951k_zpse8e33343.jpg photo photo11k-1_zps69fdb7b0.jpg

This was my first time trying a Covergirl nail polish and although the formula was nothing special to me, the color is amazingly beautiful and the packaging is super cute! The color is perfect for spring and goes well with my skin tone. And the packaging reminded me of a Nars bottle at first, but my friend reminded me how it looks exactly like a Chanel nail polish bottle.

Read my Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation Review!

Read my Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation Review c:!



My BLOG  | Shop My Closet | My Fashion Youtube Channel | Strawberriespls Shop | Facebook Fan Page

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...