Friday, July 12, 2013

L'Oreal Préférence Wild Ombré Kit Review

 photo threelOreal-ombre-kits_zpse4696baa.jpg photo photo1_zps2e6b1514.jpg photo IMG_1800strawberriespls_zpsc0322c0d.jpg photo IMG_1857k_zpsa86c769c.jpg

{ First two pictures were taken around 5-6 pm with outdoor lighting, with my digital camera, and last four pictures were taken at 8-9 pm with room lighting, with my Canon t3i. }

I really wanted to change up my hair and I always wanted to go blonde, but I thought going ombre would be more subtle. So I picked up L'Oreal's Preference Wild Ombre Kit for Medium to dark brown hair at Target, and realized that was a huge mistake because it honestly didn't do anything to my hair at all. And also, the brush the kit came with was useless. So I went back to Target and picked up the kit for light to medium blonde because I really wanted the ends of my hair to be blonde. And this time when I used the kit, I didn't use the brush, I just applied the bleach onto my hair with my hands. I was a bit disappointed and sad because I thought the ends would come out like a platinum blonde. But besides not having my hair half blonde, it didn't turn out so bad.
{The kit is about $10.99}
I would rate this kit a 3.7 out of 5 stars.

● ❤ ● ❤ ● ❤ ● ❤ ● ❤ ●



❤ Watch my most recent videos ❤
CLICK THE PIC TO GO TO THE VIDEO C;
 photo minilinkbutton1_zps95ab4fea.jpg  photo minilinkbutton2_zps4802196b.jpg
 photo cover1minibutton_zpsfd19c9a3.jpg


❤ Want to get to know me? :O Watch my 50 Facts about me video! ❤ :D






My BLOG  | My Fashion Youtube Channel | Instagram: Strawberriespls

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...