Saturday, October 19, 2013

Rihanna RiRi Hearts Mac Holiday 2013 Collection || Pictures

 photo Riri-Hearts-MAC-Holiday_zps09bf362c.jpg

Aaahh! I can't wait!! Rihanna RiRi Hearts Mac Holiday 2013 Collection Coming Soon this December! :D I feel like I just got done buying her last collection and then she pulls me back in with gorgeous packaging AGAINN! And I love how the lipsticks are Matte!

 photo Riri-Hearts-MAC-Holiday-Collection_zpsb98b072b.jpg

 photo RihannaHoliday-EyeShadow-2XDare-300_zpsb081afdd.jpg photo RihannaHoliday-EyeShadow-PhreshOut-300_zps507d072b.jpg
Riri Hearts MAC Holiday Veluxe Pearlfusion Shadow $44
• Phresh Out
• 2x Dare

 photo ririholidaystrawberriespls_zps3c5bc36b.jpg
Riri Hearts MAC Holiday Lipstick $16.50{From Left to Right}
• Bad Girl Riri matte taupey nude (matte)
• Pleasure Bomb matte fuchsia (matte)
• Riri Woo matte cool red (retro matte)

 photo RihannaHoliday-EyeLiner-Cockiness-300_zps43168c09.jpg photo RihannaHoliday-EyeLiner-PiscesPersuasion-300_zps96714469.jpg
Riri Hearts MAC Holiday Superslick Eye Liner $20.50
• Cockiness shimmery rose gold (frost)
• Pisces Persuasion shimmery white (frost)

 photo RihannaHoliday-Brush-DoubleEndedBrush-300_zps60d711fa.jpg
Riri Hearts MAC Holiday 217/239SE Double Ended Brush $35

 photo RihannaHoliday-BronzingPowder-LoveRihanna-300_zps1524f8f1.jpg
Riri Hearts MAC Holiday Bronzing Powder $30
• LOVE, RIHANNA soft golden brown with gold pearl

 photo RihannaHoliday-NailLacquer-RiRiWoo-300_zps3aaac88f.jpg
Riri Hearts MAC Holiday Nail Lacquer $14.50
• Riri Woo matte cool red (cream)

 photo RihannaHoliday-Accessories-MakeUpBag-300_zps63377f0c.jpg
Riri Hearts MAC Holiday Makeup Bag $40


Let me know in the comments what you will be purchasing! :D & Did you guys get anything from the RiRi Hearts Mac Fall Collection? :OO Let me know in the comments! c:




CLICK THE PIC TO SEE PICTURES OF THE RIRI HEARTS MAC FALL 2013 COLLECTION
 photo IMG_9762l_zpsedb085d6.jpg  photo IMG_9734l_zps2360b33f.jpg
ORR CLICK HERE !
ORR CLICK HERE !


WATCH MY RIRI HEARTS MAC FALL COLLECTION HAUL ON YOUTUBE!


● ❤ ● ❤ ● ❤ ● ❤ ● ❤ ●



❤ Watch my most recent videos ❤
CLICK THE PIC TO GO TO THE VIDEO C;
 photo minilinkbutton1_zps95ab4fea.jpg  photo covercutestuffbokehytlink_zps189b314e.jpg
 photo cover1minibutton_zpsfd19c9a3.jpg  photo ytlinkbutton12_zpsa3f6bd6f.jpg


My BLOG | My Fashion Youtube Channel | READ my Make up & Skincare Reviews!


READ MY MOST RECENT MAKEUP REVIEWS:
Read my Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer Review
Read my Drew Barrymore Flower Powder Up Loose Powder Review

5 comments:

  1. My gosh! that packaging looks amazing! I am totally tempted to buy the collection.
    I think the pleasure bomb matte fuchisa is definitely to die for!
    Are you planning to buy the entire collection?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since I already bought what I wanted from her fall collection, I think I might be buying just the lipsticks from this collection! I'm loving how they're matte! <3 Did you get anything from her fall collection? :O

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...