Monday, October 14, 2013

September 2013 Favorites & Dislikes || Strawberriespls❤

 photo IMG_8973blog_zps9f9eba08.jpg
L i k e s :
 photo IMG_9668blt_zps71c10a85.jpgPastel Bows {Icings}
CLICK HERE to watch my Summer Fashion haul to see what else I got :3
CLICK HERE to see more pictures! :3
 photo benefit_zpse4c2d3dd.jpgBenefit 'Hello Flawless!' Oxygen Wow Liquid Foundation
CLICK HERE to read my Benefit 'Hello Flawless!' Oxygen Wow Liquid Foundation Review
 photo IMG_0110k_zps2ee270f7.jpgDrew Barrymore Flower Powder Up Loose Powder
CLICK HERE TO READ my Drew Barrymore Flower Powder Up Loose Powder Review
CLICK HERE to watch my collective haul to see what else I got :3
CLICK HERE to see more pictures! :3


D i s l i k e s :
 photo IMG_9672l_zps3eb719d3.jpgRimmel Scandal Eyes Show Off Mascara
 photo IMG_9676l_zps972e930d.jpgL'oreal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner

Watch my YouTube video to find out why I dislike these products! c:


WATCH MY FAVORITES VIDEO ON YOUTUBE!
Thumbs up if you like and subscribe for more videos! :D


If you tried any of these products, how did they work for you? :O Let me know :3

● ❤ ● ❤ ● ❤ ● ❤ ● ❤ ●



❤ Watch my most recent videos ❤
CLICK THE PIC TO GO TO THE VIDEO C;
 photo minilinkbutton1_zps95ab4fea.jpg  photo minilinkbutton2_zps4802196b.jpg
 photo cover1minibutton_zpsfd19c9a3.jpg  photo ytlinkbutton12_zpsa3f6bd6f.jpg


❤ Want to get to know me? :O Watch my 50 Facts about me video! ❤ :D



my hair color {click here!}


My BLOG  | Shop My Closet | My Fashion Youtube Channel | Strawberriespls Shop | Facebook Fan Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...