Tuesday, December 10, 2013

November Favorites 2013 {Just Dance 2014, Animal Crossings: New Leaf, Elf Primer & Caudalie Cleansing Water}

 photo IMG_0017l_zps64e194c1.jpg photo IMG_0002l_zps88de0925.jpg
My XL Pink 3DS & Animal Crossings New Leaf
EEEK I JUST LOVEEE ANIMAL CROSSINGS!

 photo IMG_0010l_zpsad0766f0.jpg
JUST DANCE 2014 for the WII

 photo IMG_0026l_zps0af376af.jpgElf Mineral Infused Face Primer {Only 3 Dollars :O}
Going to have a review on this product very soon! c:

 photo IMG_9895l_zps310688cb.jpg
Caudalie Make-up Remover Cleansing Water
Going to have a review on this product very soon! c:



● ❤ ● ❤ ● ❤ ● ❤ ● ❤ ●
Watch my November Favorites on YouTube! :D
Please like if you like & subscribe for more fashion videos!



● ❤ ● ❤ ● ❤ ● ❤ ● ❤ ●



❤ Watch my most recent videos ❤
CLICK THE PIC TO GO TO THE VIDEO C;
 photo minilinkbutton1_zps95ab4fea.jpg  photo covercutestuffbokehytlink_zps189b314e.jpg
 photo cover1minibutton_zpsfd19c9a3.jpg  photo ytlinkbutton12_zpsa3f6bd6f.jpg


❤ Want to get to know me? :O Watch my 50 Facts about me video! ❤ :D



my hair color {click here!}


My BLOG  | Shop My Closet | My Fashion Youtube Channel | Strawberriespls Shop | Facebook Fan Page

The photos are modeled and taken by me. The videos are filmed and edited by me as well. The Sabo Skirt Dress was a gift, but the rest of the other clothes, accessories, and shoes were purchased by me.

4 comments:

  1. Nice favourites :D Can i ask where you got your bed sheets? They are so cute :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...