Thursday, December 12, 2013

Target Holiday Haul Pt. 2 {More goodies} : $1 Cute Wrapping Supplies & Stationary

 photo IMG_9856l_zpsce66c469.jpg photo IMG_9862l_zpsfa844a4b.jpg photo IMG_9871l_zpsf9f7c91f.jpg


Check out Part 1 of my Target Holiday Haul! c: Will have a haul video up soon c;
click here
click here


● ❤ ● ❤ ● ❤ ● ❤ ● ❤ ●



❤ Watch my most recent videos ❤
CLICK THE PIC TO GO TO THE VIDEO C;
 photo minilinkbutton1_zps95ab4fea.jpg  photo covercutestuffbokehytlink_zps189b314e.jpg
 photo cover1minibutton_zpsfd19c9a3.jpg  photo ytlinkbutton12_zpsa3f6bd6f.jpg


❤ Want to get to know me? :O Watch my 50 Facts about me video! ❤ :D



my hair color {click here!}


My BLOG  | Shop My Closet | My Fashion Youtube Channel | Strawberriespls Shop | Facebook Fan Page

The photos are modeled and taken by me. The videos are filmed and edited by me as well. The Sabo Skirt Dress was a gift, but the rest of the other clothes, accessories, and shoes were purchased by me.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...