Sunday, February 2, 2014

Clueless Schoolgirl || Outfit of the Day

 photo DSC00988llt_zpsbe9f167f.jpg photo DSC00972l_zpsf4f9b700.jpgWHAT I'M WEARING:Chunky Knit Sweater and Earrings {Forever 21}, Crop Top {Go Jane}, Plaid Skirt {Brandy Melville}, Tights {Nordstrom Rack}, Knee High Socks {Target}, Booties {Charlotte Russe}
 photo DSC00990lt_zps02e1563c.jpg photo DSC00992t_zpsf11b87d4.jpg


I added more things to my blog shop! I'm selling a lot of my cute clothes {many of them are only $5!} and they need a new home! Check out my "Shop my Closet" !
Shop my closet!
Shop my closet!
Shop my closet!



My BLOG  | Shop My Closet | My Fashion Youtube Channel | Strawberriespls Shop | Facebook Fan Page

All of the photos are taken by me. All of the clothes, accessories, and shoes were purchased by me, unless stated otherwise.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...