MidWinter Collective Fashion Haul: Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, Brandy Melville and more!

 photo IMG_0477l_zps25c43f71.jpg photo IMG_0585l_zpsc336c8a6.jpg photo IMG_0451l_zpsd657fdf4.jpg
HOW I STYLE THE CLOTHES:
How I style my Daisy Circle Skirt & Pink Sweater
How I style my Meow Crop Top & Envelope Skort
How I style my Gold Statement Spike Necklace
How I style my Neutral Chunky Knit Sweater


● ❤ ● ❤ ● ❤ ● ❤ ● ❤ ●
Watch my MidWinter Fashion Haul on YouTube! :D
Please like if you like & subscribe for more fashion videos!



● ❤ ● ❤ ● ❤ ● ❤ ● ❤ ●

I added more things to my blog shop! I'm selling a lot of my cute clothes {many of them are only $5!} and they need a new home! Check out my "Shop my Closet" !
Shop my closet!
Shop my closet!
Shop my closet!



My BLOG  | Shop My Closet | My Fashion Youtube Channel | Strawberriespls Shop | Facebook Fan Page

Comments