Victoria Secret PINK Haul

 photo IMG_9863ll_zps7a361012.jpg photo IMG_9866l_zpse559125b.jpg photo IMG_9872l_zps350d5034.jpg


● ❤ ● ❤ ● ❤ ● ❤ ● ❤ ●
Watch my Victoria Secret PINK Haul on YouTube! :D
Please like if you like & subscribe for more fashion videos!



● ❤ ● ❤ ● ❤ ● ❤ ● ❤ ●

I added more things to my blog shop! I'm selling a lot of my cute clothes {many of them are only $5!} and they need a new home! Check out my "Shop my Closet" !
Shop my closet!
Shop my closet!
Shop my closet!



My BLOG | Shop My Closet | My Fashion Youtube Channel | Strawberriespls Shop | Facebook Fan Page

Comments

  1. The PINK sweatpants look cute and comfortable. I LOVE the beautiful shade of pink of that hoodie! The black trimmed PINK sweatpants look very attractive. I did some shopping at a Victoria's Secret recently myself, and was very happy with the feminine appearance and length of the four Victoria's Secret Ruffle babydoll nighties I bought there recently at $42 each. The employees were very polite and supportive. I loved shopping there so much that I too did a blog post. I titled the post "Shadowline and Victorias Secret Lingerie Fashion OOTDs and Reviews with Dressing Room Selfie Photos and Video with Blooper".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watch my Victoria Secret PINK Haul on YouTube! :D Please like if you ... vpinksweatshirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment