Summer 2014 Fashion Lookbook ☀ Florals

Look #1
 photo DSC01895l_zps03d5b313.jpg photo DSC01879l_zps1961f30b.jpgclick here to see more pictures
click here to see more pictures
click here to see more pictures
Pink Bustier, Floral Skirt, and Wedges are from F21 | Necklace from Jewelmint


Look #2
 photo DSC02146ll_zps69cba802.jpgFloral Shorts {F21}, Top {Charlotte Russe}, Necklace {Infinitine}, Studded bag {Brandy Melville}, Sandals {ASOS}

Look #3
 photo DSC02145l_zps3a3170ba.jpgSkirt {H&M}, Floral Bustier {F21}, Belt {Thrifted}, Wedges {F21}, Necklace {Infinitine}


● ❤ ● ❤ ● ❤ ● ❤ ● ❤ ●
Watch my Summer 2014 Lookbook to see all three looks in full!

Please like if you like & subscribe for more fashion videos!

● ❤ ● ❤ ● ❤ ● ❤ ● ❤ ●

I added more things to my blog shop! I'm selling a lot of my cute clothes {many of them are only $5!} and they need a new home! Check out my "Shop my Closet" !
Shop my closet!
Shop my closet!
Shop my closet!



My BLOG | Shop My Closet | My Fashion Youtube Channel | Strawberriespls Shop | Facebook Fan Page

Comments