Born Pretty Fashion Store Haul & Review

 photo IMG_9090l_zps98046c80.jpg photo IMG_0358l_zpsd7318ae9.jpg photo photo21_zps0e706fec.png
● ✽ ● ✽ ● ✽ ● ✽ ● ✽ ● ✽ ●
Their cute pink cookie contact case is my favorite. I take it everywhere I go. I don't like wearing my circle lenses all day because it sometimes gives me a headache so I always bring the case with me to hold my contacts. It's sadly out of stock on their site :c I also got a Sponge bun maker {$3.07}. It's very affordable and works really well to create the perfect bun. Another one of my favorites is the cute bunny beanie {$4.75}. It's also very affordable and I love how it comes it many different colors.


WATCH MY LATEST FASHION VIDEOS! :D
 photo minibutton3_zps836b01b7.jpg

CLICK THE PICS TO WATCH !



My BLOG | My Fashion Youtube Channel | Instagram: Strawberriespls

Comments