FLOWER Beauty About Face Foundation Review + Pictures

 photo IMG_8856l_zpsfd6bebb8.jpg photo IMG_8886l_zpsa216c76c.jpg

This product is my favorite drugstore foundation and has easily become my everyday go-to foundation. I love everything about this foundation. The first product I bought and used from Drew Barrymore's Flower Beauty cosmetic line is the Flower Powder Up Loose Powder in L02, which I fell in love with and now use as my everyday powder. When I purchased the powder, I was planning on buying the Flower Beauty About Face Foundation too, but I don't know something just held me back. I always have the worst time using drugstore foundations. Whenever I try drugstore foundations something always goes wrong, like the shade is too light, too cakey, and/or it would make me break out.
So the second time I decided to make an order on Walmart to repurchase the loose powder, I decided to pick up some of their lipsticks, the powder trip powder foundation and the foundation too.
The first thing I love about the foundation is the packaging. All the cosmetics in Drew Barrymore's Flower Beauty Line is so beautiful. I love the rose gold and white packaging. It's very classy and elegant and doesn't even look like a drugstore brand. I would love it if she came out with some rose gold and white brushes in her Flower Beauty line too :P
Anywaysss, as I was saying, the packaging is beautiful, the coverage is amazing, the feel on my skin is lightweight and nonoily. I also love how it comes with a pump and a lid, so it's nonmessy and dispenses the perfect amount for applying. I always apply this foundation with my stippling brush, and apply the Flower Powder Up Loose Powder to matify my skin.
I have acne scars, and get the occasional 3d ugly pimples but I don't have to apply concealer. I just do two pumps of the foundation and I'm good to go. But at the end of the day after 10+ hours of wear, the acne scars are a little bit visible if you look close up.
Another thing that I love about this foundation is that is very inexpensive, which is hard to come by for a good foundation.
The cons is this foundation doesn't do too well if you stay out in hot weather for a long time. After 11 hours, my t-zone was a bit oily in 95 degree weather. However, I don't actually find that to be a huge con since every foundation requires some type of touch up throughout the day and for that long I think this foundation did very well of holding together and staying matte.
I highly recommend this foundation to all skin types, especially acne prone, sensitive, oily skin.

Price: $13.98 at Walmart. I'm in the shade LF6.

Pros: Affordable
Beautiful Packaging
The pump and cap creates a nonmessy application
Dispenses the right amount
Good coverage and lightweight feel on skin
Doesn't break me out
Natural Finish


Cons:
None


WATCH MY LATEST FASHION VIDEOS! :D
 photo minibutton3_zps836b01b7.jpg

CLICK THE PICS TO WATCH !



My BLOG | My Fashion Youtube Channel | Instagram: Strawberriespls

Comments