Sunday, September 28, 2014

Shellie May The Disney Bear | Ms Duffy now available in the US :D

 photo IMG_0736ll_zps3a4be047.jpg photo IMG_0756l_zpsafe78358.jpg photo IMG_0759l_zps2509e3bd.jpg photo IMG_0755l_zpsd7c8ebbf.jpg photo IMG_0883l_zpsbea83d42.jpg

I stayed at the JW Marriott Ihilani Ko Olina Resort & Spa, and right next to it was the Aulani Disney Resort. I headed over there to their gift shop and to my surprise they had tons of Shellie May Bears :DD I was so excited, I couldn't believe they were here in my reach hehe. I thought they were only available in Japan. They also had Mister Duffy Bears with Hawaiian shirts but I didn't really pay any attention to them. I just got Ms Duffy and a cute Duffy water bottle for my sister.

● ❤ ● ❤ ● ❤ ● ❤ ● ❤ ●

CLICK HERE to read more of my Makeup and Skincare Reviews


WATCH MY LATEST FASHION VIDEOS! :D
 photo minibutton3_zps836b01b7.jpg  photo minibutton_zps6c68903f.jpg CLICK THE PICS TO WATCH !



My BLOG | Shop My Closet | My Fashion Youtube Channel | Facebook Fan Page

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...