SMASHBOX Photo Finish More Than Primer - Blemish Control Review

 photo IMG_0313l_zpsefbbcb69.jpg
Stress and my period are the top two things that cause me to break out like crazy. And I'm the type of person that can easily get stressed...even if it's the littlest thing. I'm going to school and working everyday after school so I always like to look presentable or else I would look like a panda zombie everyday.
I absolutely love Smashbox's primer. I started out using their Photo Finish Foundation Primer and repurchased that primer like crazy until I realized I could save a ton of money if I just purchased Elf's primer, which I love. {I started off using high end then went to low end :P lol} However when I saw that Smashbox came out with a primer that has an acne treatment in it, I had heart eyes. I just had to have it. At that time before I purchased this primer, I had a ton of 3d pimples going around my face so I definitely needed it. To be honest, I was a bit scared this primer would break me out even more, especially since of the icky green color. I just don't like when makeup/skin care products are green it just reminds me of icky gooey slime or something like that. But when I squeeze this primer out of the bottle it comes out white, not green :). It's also extremely gentle, perfect for sensitive skin.
I wouldn't say this is the best product ever or a definite must in your everyday makeup routine because it didn't really help clear up my acne. It also didn't really feel like a primer. The texture of it felt like a lotion, but my makeup stayed together pretty well. I like how it didn't make my acne worse, and I didn't get any huge pimples. To me, this isn't worth $42. But I did repurchase this a second time after I ran out of the first bottle. I just don't think I would repurchase it a third time. It is very lightweight, nonoily which is also very good for my skin.
My skin type is sensitive, acne prone, oily skin.

Price: $42
Size: 1 oz

They also have a 0.50 oz bottle for $15.

Pros:
Gentle- good for sensitive skin
Lightweight and nonoily

Cons:
Too pricey
Didn't clear up acne

Repurchased a second bottle. Don't plan on purchasing a third bottle. Currently using Elf's Mineral Infused Face Primer

CLICK HERE to read more of my Makeup and Skincare Reviews


WATCH MY LATEST FASHION VIDEOS! :D
 photo minibutton3_zps836b01b7.jpg  photo minibutton_zps6c68903f.jpg CLICK THE PICS TO WATCH !



My BLOG | Shop My Closet | My Fashion Youtube Channel | Facebook Fan Page

Comments