What I got for Christmas 2014 Haul ❄

 photo IMG_1457l_zpse1ed07f8.jpgCLICK HERE to see more pictures of the Kate Spade purse
CLICK HERE to see more pictures of the Kate Spade purse
 photo IMG_1600l_zpsa9ce9770.jpgCute Hello Kitty Pillow from my best friend Ruth :3 Watch my YouTube video to see what else she got me!
 photo IMG_1540l_zps5549df76.jpgForever 21 Gift card and Cheesecake Factory Gift Card from my Auntie & Grandma. Thank you! c:
 photo IMG_1554l_zpsa28449ef.jpgGifts from my good friend Bethany. Thank you so much Bethany for all of these cute gifts!
Bethany's YouTube Channel {DIY, Fashion, & Beauty!}
Bethany's Vlog Channel
 photo IMG_1582l_zpsd58c1f10.jpg photo IMG_1519l_zps8e4967bc.jpgAll of the loving Christmas cards and Gift Cards I got. Thank you! :3
 photo IMG_1552l_zps0272dc9a.jpgGift from the Secret Santa Gift Exchange. I got a iTunes Gift card {in the cute cookie tin}. Used it for animated gachas on my favorite game: Line play c:


Watch my video on YouTube to see what else I got :3!

Thank you so much to all my family and friends for all of these gifts. Also sorry I didn't include some gifts in the video. My video was 19 min long, and I had to cut out a lot of footage to make it under 12 min.

 photo minibutton3_zps836b01b7.jpg
CLICK THE PICS TO WATCH !



My BLOG | Shop My Closet | My Fashion Youtube Channel | Facebook Fan Page

Comments

Post a Comment