Disney California Adventure 2015 Vlog ☀ | Last few days before heading back to Bay Area

Disney day with Michelle ^^
 photo IMG_3746_zpsdcpsvvc4.jpg photo IMG_2143l_zps1f7on9k8.jpg photo IMG_2201l_zpsqdju4pir.jpg photo IMG_2164l_zps9flmyke5.jpg photo IMG_0052_zpsuihrsf10.jpg photo IMG_2246l_zpslgdbstfs.jpg photo IMG_2231l_zpswz0c68jh.jpg

Lunch & Macarons with Madison c:
 photo IMG_2264l_zpsa57alflt.jpg photo IMG_2275l_zpswh98mxdg.jpg photo IMG_2276l_zpsv0xrku88.jpg

Last few days before heading back to the Bay Area, I went to Disney California Adventure with one of my good friends. It was so much fun. It was my first time seeing Cars Land, and that race car ride is so much fun! I wish I could of rode it twice D: But I think my all time favorite ride would be California Screamin'! Then the next day I had lunch with another one of my good friends at Gypsy Den. The sandwich there was bomb..bacon, cheese and avocado! She also surprised me with some macarons from Honey & Butter. The characters were sadly all sold out when we got there:/ But their French Toast macaron is so so yummy! :3

● ❄ ● ❄ ● ❄ ● ❄ ● ❄ ●

CLICK HERE to read more of my Makeup and Skincare Reviews


 photo button_zpssn4gprwk.jpg  photo IMG_2673lcover_zpsdppu8byx.jpg
CLICK THE PICS TO WATCH MY NEWEST VIDEOS !



My BLOG | Shop My Closet | My Fashion Youtube Channel | Facebook Fan Page

Comments

Post a Comment