Sunday, August 23, 2015

Criss-Cross French Tip White Rhinestone Nails | Nail Art Strawberriespls

 photo IMG_5266r_zpskyaiaqxr.jpg photo IMG_3928r_zpsl96lcoev.jpg photo IMG_3944r_zpssrvledxk.jpg photo IMG_3921r_zpszjqkjws3.jpg photo IMG_3918r_zps7ee76ani.jpg photo IMG_3942r_zpsdb4emryv.jpg

Snapchat: Bunhops
 photo IMG_5270_zpscqtjacmt.jpg


I've always wanted to get my nails done like this. The criss-cross french tip nails are really cute, and I've always wanted to have loads of rhinestones on my nails :P Kind of wish the rhinestone nail was more intricate and more full of rhinestones. But nonetheless, I really love these nails. They're acrylic nails. I've had acrylic nails before and overtime they are a bit annoying to deal with since they grow out with your real nail. I really hate this because they look weird growing out with your nail so you're basically waiting for the nails to fall off LOL, remove it yourself at home, or have the nail salon fix it or remove it for you. If you really want to know the name place of the place I got my nails done, please message me!



CLICK HERE to read more of my Makeup and Skincare Reviews


 photo button_zpssn4gprwk.jpg  photo IMG_2673lcover_zpsdppu8byx.jpg
 photo IMG_3855button_zpsxxvmdslh.jpg  photo IMG_3833button_zpszmv3nwe4.jpg CLICK THE PICS TO WATCH MY NEWEST VIDEOS !



My BLOG | Shop My Closet | My Fashion Youtube Channel | Facebook Fan Page

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...