Friday, September 25, 2015

Drew Barrymore Flower Beauty Makeup Haul

{very late upload :c} photo IMG_9966ll_zpsw1efufov.jpg CLICK HERE to see swatches of the two lipsticks  photo IMG_8874r_zps30vqxku8.jpg photo IMG_8890r_zpsdc9c0knh.jpg photo IMG_9976r_zpsajs0db3z.jpgFlower Beauty Lipsticks in Sweet Peony & So Gladiola // CLICK HERE to see swatches of the two lipsticks
 photo IMG_8856l_zpst2pgnjah.jpgCLICK HERE to read my review on the Flower Beauty About Face Foundation
// CLICK HERE to read my review on the powder
 photo IMG_8886l_zpslepid2q0.jpg photo IMG_8893r_zpsp2kblqwj.jpgMy all time favorite drugstore powder // CLICK HERE to read my review on the powder

Everything available at Walmart

● ❄ ● ❄ ● ❄ ● ❄ ● ❄ ●




CLICK THE PIC TO WATCH MY NEWEST FASHION VIDEOS!
 photo IMG_4405lbutton_zpsefmhencg.jpg  photo IMG_4038button_zpsnsrszbot.jpg


My BLOG | My Fashion Youtube Channel | Instagram: Strawberriespls


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...