Tuesday, September 1, 2015

My August Favorites 2015! ❥

 photo IMG_4036l_zpsn8opfdaz.jpgMy August Favorites: Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation in the shade 40 Beige, The Body Shop Peach & Aloe Body Butter, Benefit the POREfessional Face Primer, Simple Cleansing Micellar Water, My Kate Spade Cedar Street Mini Maise Purse. Not a favorite: Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer.

 photo IMG_4038r_zpsaa1urwk6.jpg
Click the purse picture to see more pictures of the purse.

● ❄ ● ❄ ● ❄ ● ❄ ● ❄ ●
WATCH on YouTube!



Please like if you like & subscribe for more fashion videos, hauls and vlogs!

● ❄ ● ❄ ● ❄ ● ❄ ● ❄ ●

CLICK HERE to read more of my Makeup and Skincare Reviews


 photo button_zpssn4gprwk.jpg  photo IMG_2673lcover_zpsdppu8byx.jpg
CLICK THE PICS TO WATCH MY NEWEST VIDEOS !



My BLOG | Shop My Closet | My Fashion Youtube Channel | Facebook Fan Page

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...