Sephora & MAC Haul 2015

Some things I picked up a while back that I forgot to include in the haul video:
 photo IMG_2122r_zpso6oacxe7.jpg photo IMG_2125r_zpsybw5is7m.jpg
// NARS Mini Birthday Gift: NARS Lip Pencils in Rikugien and Cruella // Fresh Sugar Lip Polish // Benefit POREfessional Face Primer //

 photo IMG_4238r_zpsxjae6avc.jpg Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation SPF 15 Sunscreen in Light Medium Sand // Been wanting to try this foundation
 photo IMG_4285l_zpsecfkj140.jpg MAC Brave Lipstick & Soar Lip Liner // WATCH MY HAUL VIDEO TO SEE SWATCHES OF THESE TWO PRODUCTS
 photo IMG_4241r_zpspyn3pmqp.jpg My all time favorite powder. Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
 photo IMG_4251r_zpsnjbbwuiv.jpg Da Must HAVEE: Evian Facial Spray
● ❄ ● ❄ ● ❄ ● ❄ ● ❄ ●
WATCH on YouTube!



Please like if you like & subscribe for more fashion videos, hauls and vlogs!

● ❄ ● ❄ ● ❄ ● ❄ ● ❄ ●

 photo button_zpssn4gprwk.jpg  photo IMG_2673lcover_zpsdppu8byx.jpg

CLICK THE PICS TO WATCH MY NEWEST VIDEOS !



My BLOG | Shop My Closet | My Fashion Youtube Channel | Facebook Fan Page

Comments