Disney Tsum Tsum Lip Smackers || Review & Pictures



My Last Min Affordable Gift Ideas & Stocking Stuffers. Click here!

Only got three of the four characters. I'm missing the Stitch Lip Smacker :c. They were very close to being all sold out when I arrived to get them. The employees had the shelf facing the wall so basically no one could see it unless you were on the hunt for them.
Minnie Lip Smacker is Strawberry Lollipop, Mickey Lip Smacker is Marshmallow Pop, Pooh Bear is Honey Pot, and Stitch is Blueberry Wave.


My Last Min Affordable Gift Ideas & Stocking Stuffers. Click here!


● ❄ ● ❄ ● ❄ ● ❄ ● ❄ ●
WATCH my GIFT GUIDE on YouTube!



Please like if you like & subscribe for more fashion videos, hauls and vlogs!

● ❄ ● ❄ ● ❄ ● ❄ ● ❄ ●





CLICK THE PIC TO WATCH MY NEWEST FASHION VIDEOS!



My BLOG | My Fashion Youtube Channel | Instagram: Strawberriespls

Comments