Monday, July 18, 2016

The Prettiest Charm Bracelet | Soufeel Jewelry Haul & Review

 photo IMG_7857l_zpszquqoqw2.jpg
✧ - Get 5% off your first order by using the code: YouTube5

Heart Bracelet | Key to my Heart Charm | Strawberry Charm | Vintage Camera Charm | Eiffel Tower Charm

 photo IMG_7891l_zpstoknq08d.jpg photo IMG_7897l_zpsa18imytk.jpg

✧ - Get 5% off your first order by using the code: YouTube5

Cute charm bracelet c/o @ Soufeel Jewelry




WATCH my video to see why I chose each charm :3 !



Please like if you like & subscribe for more fashion videos, hauls and vlogs!



CLICK THE PIC TO WATCH MY NEWEST FASHION VIDEOS!
 photo IMG_4405lbutton_zpsefmhencg.jpg  photo ValentinesDayStrawberriesplsbutton_zpssntjqrcy.jpg


My BLOG | My Fashion Youtube Channel | Instagram: Strawberriespls

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...