Pretty Pink Things | Summer Lingerie


These are just some of my current favorite pink things. The gorgeous lingerie set c/o Adore Me. "Ingrid" Pink Lace Push up Bra and panty/thong set. The bra adds 2 cups which is perfect for itty bitty boobs like mine. The bra and panty has gorgeous pink lace detailing and a lil rhinestone gem in the middle. Head over to the site to see more bra and panty sets


The purse is from Kate Spade. It's the Kate Spade Pink Cedar Street Mini Maise Purse. I added a cute lil white puff ball charm to it from Daiso. Click the purse picture to see what's inside my Kate Spade bag :)


The next item is my Tory Burch Heart Coin Pouch. I love this for storing my loose change in. I also use it to hold beauty necessities. Click the pic to see the rest of my Tory Burch Haul.


CLICK THE PIC TO WATCH MY NEWEST FASHION VIDEOS!



My BLOG | My Fashion Youtube Channel | Instagram: Strawberriespls

Comments

Post a Comment