My Fall Outfits | 2016


Look # 1 | Denim Button up Thrifted. Booties from H&M. Earrings from F21

Look # 2 | Long Sleeve Top Thrifted. Baseball cap from A'GACI. Grey Leggings from Lou & Grey. Shoes from Steve Madden at Nordstrom's

Look # 3 | White Net Sweater from Lou & Grey. Skirt from Charlotte Russe. Necklace from Claire's. Knee High Socks and Booties from H&M.

Look # 4 | Sweater and Skirt from Brandy Melville. Booties from H&M. Glasses c/o Firmoo



WATCH my video to see my Spring Outfits!



♬ Song by Cartoon - On & On (feat. Daniel Levi) [NCS Release]

Please like if you like & subscribe for more fashion videos, hauls and vlogs!



CLICK THE PIC TO WATCH MY NEWEST FASHION VIDEOS!
 photo IMG_4405lbutton_zpsefmhencg.jpg  photo ValentinesDayStrawberriesplsbutton_zpssntjqrcy.jpg


My BLOG | My Fashion Youtube Channel | Instagram: Strawberriespls | Depop Store @ Strawberriespls

Comments