Valentine's Day Outfit Ideas 2017 💖


Look #1 | Lace up skirt from MissGuided, platform booties from H&M, and earrings from F21


Look #2 | Top and skirt from F21, vintage gucci purse from my mom's closet, and platform booties from H&M


See look 3 & 4 on my YouTube video!

Look #3 | Scarf from Moon Cats, sweater from Brandy Melville, boots from Nordstrom's, socks and skirt from H&M
Look #4 | Blue flowy top from F21, white pants from Choice, and boots from Nordstrom's


WATCH my Valentine's Day outfits to see all four looks! WATCH IN HD!!



+ Song: ♬ Heuse & Zeus x Crona - Pill (feat. Emma Sameth) [NCS Release]

Please like if you like & subscribe for more fashion videos, hauls and vlogs!



CLICK THE PIC TO WATCH MY NEWEST FASHION VIDEOS!
 photo IMG_4405lbutton_zpsefmhencg.jpg  photo ValentinesDayStrawberriesplsbutton_zpssntjqrcy.jpg


My BLOG | My Fashion Youtube Channel | Instagram: Strawberriespls | Depop Store @ Strawberriespls

Comments