Thursday, February 2, 2017

Styling Grey/Purple Hair | Outfit of the Day

 photo IMG_9904_zpsjtsc2tv3.jpg photo IMG_9849l_zpsgogczksq.jpg photo IMG_9902_zpsstt2c3sb.jpg photo IMG_9903_zpsjlaauoov.jpg photo IMG_9905_zpshq2f3bwc.jpg photo IMG_9447_zpshn7c4imb.jpg

What I'm wearing: Grey cowl neck sweater from Target, grey bralette from F21, jeans from Lou & Grey, Gucci purse from my mom's closet, and black boots from Nordstrom's (All about these boots video coming soon to my YouTube channel!)
I got my hair done at Structure Hair Design in San Francisco, CA by Mei


WATCH my Outfit of the Day!

video coming soon!

+ Song: ♬ Heuse & Zeus x Crona - Pill (feat. Emma Sameth) [NCS Release]

Please like if you like & subscribe for more fashion videos, hauls and vlogs!

Watch my Valentine's Day Outfit Ideas 2017



CLICK THE PIC TO WATCH MY NEWEST FASHION VIDEOS!
 photo IMG_4405lbutton_zpsefmhencg.jpg  photo ValentinesDayStrawberriesplsbutton_zpssntjqrcy.jpg


My BLOG | My Fashion Youtube Channel | Instagram: Strawberriespls | Depop Store @ Strawberriespls

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...