Tuesday, April 11, 2017

My Thrifted Adidas Find | OOTD

 photo IMG_1159_zpslwh8lshi.jpg photo IMG_1160_zpsdcaaiazq.jpg< photo IMG_1152_zpsbyywihca.jpg

W e a r i n g : Pink Adidas Top from Pacsun | Adidas Track Pants thrifted from Goodwill | Sneakers from Champs Sports Click here to learn more about these Holographic Adidas sneakers


Watch my Thrift Haul #2 to see more of my thrift finds!



Please like if you like & subscribe for more fashion videos, hauls and vlogs!


C l i c k h e r e to watch my first Thrift Haul!


CLICK THE PIC TO WATCH MY NEWEST FASHION VIDEOS!
 photo IMG_4405lbutton_zpsefmhencg.jpg  photo ValentinesDayStrawberriesplsbutton_zpssntjqrcy.jpg


My BLOG | My Fashion Youtube Channel | Instagram: Strawberriespls | Depop Store @ Strawberriespls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...