Blondo 'Eden' Over the Knee Waterproof Boot Review + Try on

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Hi guys! Here is a review video about the perfect pair of over the knee boots for skinny legs, and these boots are waterproof! :O These boots have easily become my favorite shoes; I wear them everyday. Watch the video to learn about these boots!

I put links to cheaper over the knee boots in the description of my video! Check it out if you're interested (:



Please like if you like & subscribe for more fashion videos, hauls and vlogs!



CLICK THE PIC TO WATCH MY NEWEST FASHION VIDEOS!
 photo IMG_4405lbutton_zpsefmhencg.jpg  photo ValentinesDayStrawberriesplsbutton_zpssntjqrcy.jpg


My BLOG | My Fashion Youtube Channel | Instagram: Strawberriespls | Depop Store @ Strawberriespls

Comments